With Halloween right around the corner and so many people incorporating themes into their wedding day, I thought it would be the perfect time to show you how to incorporate a Halloween theme into your big day subtly and with unique sophisticated touches!
- Candy isn’t the only treat at Halloween, try having a signature drink that ties in the holiday.
- A great way to make your guests tables interesting is to use pumpkins, farm tables and really interesting runners! Try black and white stripes or chevron stripes!
- Try carving out the center of a pumpkin and filling with flowers for a unique centerpiece or carve holes in your pumpkins and add lights (this is sure to give your guests something to rave about!)
Use small pumpkin stems for your escort cards or to hold menus! Such a fun idea and the small pumpkins can double as favors for your guests! You can also paint your table numbers on the pumpkins!
- You can’t have a Halloween theme without tons of candy! Have a special dessert bar with a variety of candy for your guests OR give out cute candy favors!
You can also do a candy apple bar!
- Don’t want to use orange and black or want a more subtle approach to a Halloween theme? Try white pumpkins! They are super modern and provide texture and interest without screaming Halloween!
- The invitation sets the mood before your guests even get to the ceremony. Make sure your invitations follow your theme and are as unique as your big day!
These are just a few of the hundreds of ideas and ways you can subtly incorporate Halloween into your wedding! Have a Happy Halloween folks!!!